Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Skate

Well, if the phrase, "If you're not falling, you're not trying" is true, I tried doubly hard today. Yep, I busted it not once but twice! Once within a lap or two of getting on the ice and once as I was doing my last set of shuffles down the ice. Tired legs and somehow I tripped myself up. Not really sure how it happened. Doesn't matter. Just bruised hip as my badge of honor.

Otherwise, the skate was pretty uneventful. The ice was nearly empty when I got there, so I worked on skating backwards until it got busier and see a little improvement every time I work on that, but it's still slow in coming and I'm stiff as a board when I do it. It will come. Just gotta keep working.

Feeling a little bit stagnant though. I'm looking forward to working with Coach either on improving something or learning something new. Hopefully I can get a goalie-skate workout in one night this week.

Dude, I'm hungry.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP