Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Catching up

Recovered from Saturday's skate (with a bit of knee soreness) with a bit of golf ball hitting on Sunday morning. Then yesterday was just blistering hot out, so I opted for staying indoors and doing my yoga DVD instead. Plus my back was hurting, so I was hoping that would help, and it did.

I vowed to go to spinning this morning, no matter what. Which, of course, meant the Wings-Pens game had to go into ridiculous multiple overtimes. Not only that, we were watching it on a 2 hour delay (though I think we were about 30 minutes from catching up to the live broadcast by the time Sykora pulled the GWG out of his ass.

But I DID go to spinning and it was a really good class. It was a little less intense than they usually are, which is just about perfect for me, and it was intervals, which is perfect for what I'm doing.

So, I'm proud of myself for going but man, I am so sleepy today, I can hardly keep my eyes open and head up. I keep having to shift gears on my work (like coming over to blog for a bit) to keep myself from flopping my head back and going to sleep. Even just a 15 minute power nap would rock my socks.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP