Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Everybody hurts (sometimes)

So, the bruised hip seems to be a little more than a bruised hip. I was laying in bed last night on my right side and tried lift my left leg up (like a leg lift), and found that I could only raise it about 1' before pain shot down the back of my leg along the outside of my hamstring. Gah. This isn't good when the sport you're trying to play is based on loads of lateral movement.

But it's really just that move that hurts. I can do pretty much anything else and I feel the tenderness on my hip but it's not pain pain like that.

I swear, it's always something. I must have landed a lot harder than I realized because my abs and back muscles are sore. Even my triceps are sore. How does that happen?

Anyway, no workout yesterday other than a short dog walk. I think I'm going to commit to giving yoga a go tonight and see if that doesn't work out some of the kinks.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP