Friday, June 27, 2008

Aimless Friday

So, yesterday was an off day and today is an aimless day. I was going to go to the driving range but it was overrun by a tournament, so I turned the car around. I took the dog to the park and we did a lap around the adjacent park (not far, maybe .2 mile) which I walked backwards. I have a theory that if I can get comfortable walking backwards, then skating backwards won't feel so damn awkward. We'll see if that theory holds any water over the next few weeks.

I think I'm going to do some abs and weights tonight. That's a workout I tend to avoid and I need to get with it. ETA: Done. Arms limp. Phew.

It's the ultimate personal paradox, being Ambitious but Lazy.

Finally, it looks like the Wild have signed up a new defenseman from the Czech Republic called Tomas Mojzis. Hopefully he'll fare better than Lakos. From his stats, he's definitely an AHL depth type of guy, which is fine.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP