Monday, March 17, 2008

Willowbrook Novice League Prospect

Coach Stalin was telling me today how she is manning a table at one of the (many) Aeros games this week to try and get people to sign up for the novice league she's in at Willowbrook. I had a moment of panic because currently, my understanding is that there are 3 goalies who play, two of whom don't mind skating out, so I'm a little protective of that one "slot" in which to play once I'm ready.

So I told her not to sign up any goalies and she said she'd tell people that there are no goalie slots because they've got a prospect in the system. LOL I know. Totally silly but I had a big laugh at being called a prospect (even if it's just the two of us doing it). :)

Is it wrong to check my order status at Hockey Giant every 30 minutes to see if it's been shipped? Yeah, I thought so.

Aeros game tonight. Chucko Sucko.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP