Saturday, May 3, 2008

New toy

I got my Stretch-a-flex today (thank you Mom and Dad!) and tried it out tonight with the accompanying DVD. I wasn't as uncoordinated as I expected, but I had trouble feeling the stretch on some of the moves. I need to go through it a little slower next time with liberal use of the pause button. My legs are definitely feeling wrung out though, so I guess it did something. It's a pretty cool deal.

Thought about going skating tonight but decided to take it easy and color my hair instead while Mr and his friend are at the Astros game. After watching the Flyers beat the Habs (please, if there's any justice left after it was served to Colorado).

P.S. I added a countdown to the NHL draft to this page. Get Ms. Conduct some fresh meat, DR!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP