Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3 Miles

It's summer here. It's hot. The a/c has been running non-stop. I cannot tell you how delighted I am to have chosen a cold sport for myself. :)

Went out to Memorial Park with Dog and Coach Stalin to walk the 3 mile loop there. Because the conversation was good and primarily hockey-related, it went quickly, which is a good thing. Major has been acting all evening like I tried to kill him. It was quite warm, esp. if you're a fat dog in a fur coat. He drank/dribbled almost a whole bottle of water when we got back to the truck. Poor fella. But he's mastered drinking from a water bottle, so that's a fun party trick to show my friends. At least, Coach was impressed.

Anyway, I'm glad I got out and did something good for me (besides skating). I'm feeling better. My foot is feeling better, too. Still a bit tender. I'm going to try and get up north to get my skate adjusted tomorrow at lunch time. Looks like Coach and I have plans to skate tomorrow night, too.

Meanwhile, I have some Memorial Cup action to watch from Sunday and some water to drink. I always stay up too late when Mr. Conduct goes out of town. Maybe I should go to bed instead of watching this game?

Nah. I can sleep when I'm dead. There's hockey to watch. ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP