Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bambi: It's what's for dinner

If only this shirt were a cougar instead of a tiger, I would order it right this second.

----------------------------

And on an ENTIRELY different subject. Really. Forget any parallels to what I just said. I wrote some more on Darcy Kuemper tonight. This time for In Goal Mag. I wish I could have talked to the kid for another 15 minutes, just to bask in his glow a little longer. It's not often you get to see someone so off the charts happy, it's a bit contagious. I smiled all the way home.

The guys are obviously enjoying him as much as I am, as he got not one but two slaps on the ass from teammates while talking to us. They've all been there. That first defining moment of one's pro career. It's just one of those things that makes hockey transcendent at times.

-------------------------------

To the guy who threw his hat after the Aeros third goal (luckily it didn't make it to the ice), I offer you this.

1 comments:

artandhockey  April 3, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

You're not in the cougar league, yet.. a lot more years ;-).
And The Kid's no Bambi ;-).. he sounded quite mature (coached in what to say?).
Tigresse, Fox, Puma !
Just kidding.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP