Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Blades may drive me bananas....

But their fans are the coolest. My girl over at SwampHockey had a great view of the penalty shot on Brusty in Saturday's teddy bear debacle and shot some footage.

Naturally, he crushed it in classic Brusty form. JHC, IFLTG.



I'd missed it because I was pulling up the game on my olllld slooooooow laptop with a bigger screen. I thought, "Oh, nothing interesting will happen for the 3 minutes this takes." Ha. I'm delighted she videoed it though so I could see it in better detail than B2 gives and, well, over and over. Heh.

I can't do moves like that in Novice league or I'll send somebody into the boards and give 'em a broken arm or a concussion or something. Tuesday, though... all bets are off. Though odds are, I'll poke check it into my own net or something. Still. Bad ass, right? No? Hmph.

Gotta get ready to go play. Wish I had time for a nap. Alas, I'll pop a B-12, some cough syrup, and some Advil and hope for the best. My equivalent of "rub some dirt on it." Hasta Luongo!

P.S. Because you're cool but not too cool for a little old school pop culture: The Tiki Doll episodes of the Brady Bunch.

2 comments:

LadyByngsLoveChild  December 13, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

After your last post and now this one I have a proposal. I loved Khudobin last year, how about you guys send him over here, and we send Brusty back? It works out all around right? Maybe he can whip our D into shape, we need something to whip those slugs into shape...

Ms. Conduct  December 14, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Oh girl, you can have him. Small (literally) price to pay.

I'll have my people call your people and we'll do a deal.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP