Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First Duck Post

This was going to be a Quick Hits post but then I realized both items are about the Ducks, so now it's a Duck post.

Y'all know I hate the filthy Ducks, right? Well, I'm so convinced that the Wild are going to lose in Dallas tonight, I declared on the Wild message board that if the Wild win, I'll buy this shirt:

I didn't say I'd wear it, but it's bad enough having to buy it. But I know Coach Dan is a Ducks fan and, particularly, a Pronger fan, so I'll get it in his size give it to him if it comes to that. Nothing wrong with a goalie bribing her best defenseman to keep up the good work, is there?

Also, a fellow Russovillian went to the Wild game in Anaheim last week and spotted this woman in her MS CON'DUCK'T jersey and busted out the cell phone camera. She's a Duck fan, which automatically makes her taste pretty damn suspect, but I gotta say, I like it.

Ms. Conducts of the World, Unite!

Okay, enough of this Duck post. Time for a shower to wash the ick off.

7 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead  March 14, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

This is like your best post ever, Heather.

I laughed and laughed.

But I still have to root for the Stars...

walkinvisible  March 14, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

awesome, awesome, awesome.
:)

Fred Trask  March 14, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

You got lucky girl ...

Of course you SHOULD be suspended from Russoville for betting against the Wild though.

Ms. Conduct  March 14, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Nah, I'm sure the Don and the Mayor understand. :)

I did get lucky though. Man. I really didn't want to have to explain to Mr. C that $30 charge to NHLShop.

Nick in New York  March 16, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

how about probation?

Nah, just kidding. I lost a bet with some BJs fans in our teams' inaugural seasons wherein I had to buy a jersey of the team that won their first game first.

The BJs did.

It's all good.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP