Sunday, March 29, 2009

Clutterstuff

Here's a nice little Q&A with Cal from THN.

Chocolate chip cookie dough? I dunno. That's a pretty damn girly flavor, man. Perhaps nobody here introduced him to Blue Bell Rocky Road while he was a temporary Texan.

I've gotten so AHL focused and, frankly, the Wild are so utterly out of it, I haven't written about those guys in a while. But I did watch the whole Calgary game last night and, as usual, it was such fun watching Cal. He got some bullshit calls... some of the bullshittier I've seen against him. Haven't those refs seen a hipcheck before? Clipping? RUFKM? Sheesh.

Anyway, it's pretty sad where the Wild season has gone. I'm not one to call for change at the first sign of trouble but this team really seems to have significant problems. They need some fresh air. Sadly, this is probably the only time I'll use the "Wild playoffs" tag this season. Take a nice look at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous  March 29, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Did you see the interview on cbc during the intermission? Mention was made of loud cheering coming from the wild locker room during Don cherry's coches corner segment.
:)

Ms. Conduct  March 30, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

I DID! That's the only reason I bothered to watch Coach's Corner. I've been boycotting it... :)

hipcheck  April 1, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

People seem to think that hipchecks are dirty and bad. Ballard was always getting in trouble for them. And some announcers (for other teams) would always say the hipcehck should be illegal. UGH. I say LONG LIVE THE HIPCHECK!!! :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP