Monday, November 24, 2008

Wow. Just wow.

You can imagine the utter giddiness in my living room tonight. And actually, I was late to turn on the game and had put it on during the commercial break right before Cal's first goal. Get that? Cal's FIRST goal. Because there were TWO. Because we in Clutter Nation knew it was gonna happen sooner than later.

Here's his First Star for the game:

And then his first star for the LEAGUE on NHL.com! Get out!


In only 10:14 of ice time, the little fella had 4 hits and 2 goals. Boogie may call him Cannonball but I call him Efficient!

Video is here. Photos (some fantastic ones of Cal) are here. Post-game interview here. And the Strib article here. And I'm declaring this Cal Clutterbuck Day on the Ms. Conduct blog. But who are we kidding... every day is Cal Clutterbuck day here.

Also, congrats to Jimmy Shepperd who also got his first goal for the season. Here's hoping this kicks off a string for the kid.

And if all that wasn't fantastic enough, I spent the entire game sitting on my new goalie leg pads to get them broken in a bit. All that's left to arrive is Müller. Ack!

4 comments:

elise  November 25, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

I'm so proud of Cal. And Shep. This team has some good kids.

How did the goalie hatching go? haha

Ms. Conduct  November 25, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

Doesn't it? Imagine when we have Cuma.

The goalie hasn't hatched just yet but hopefully later today.

elise  November 25, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

I kind of want my own goalie to hatch.

Life_As_A_Redhead  November 26, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Hot damn,

He's climbing the list of my favorite guys REALLY FAST!!!!

Go Cal.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP