Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yoga Videos

Well, I finally worked up the nerve to take a run at my intermediate level yoga video. I actually didn't do as badly as I expected, but ultimately I was disappointed with the video itself. Even though this is labeled as having a focus on flexibility, I felt like there was considerably less focus on stretching out the backs of the legs (which is where I'm SO tight) than there is in my beginner video.

It's more well rounded, but I don't feel nicely stretched out like I do after my beginner video.

I am awfully relaxed and sleepy now, though.

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

I think this calls for caffeine.

4 comments:

tami  April 4, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

How about doing them back to back? Hey, don't hit!! I'm only joking. : p

Ms. Conduct  April 4, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Bitch! Since when do you have a blog? Holder outer!

tami  April 6, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Just a week or so. Mainly I'm just ranting about social interactions. You know how I hate them.

Ms. Conduct  April 6, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

One of the many reason I love you so...

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP