Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday Skate

Should probably try and get a little more creative with those titles.

Should probably also try and be a bit more timely. I started this post at 10 this morning but didn't have time to finish. It's now 12:30 a.m. and I'm having to start over.

Aeros won in the SO this evening. Terrific game and I feel good going into the playoffs against Rockford. Ice Hogs. What a terrible name for a team.

Anyway, Saturday's skate was good. Had a lesson in Trusting Your Edges aka crossovers. :) Also worked on all the other stuff we've been doing. Had to go back to basics a bit, which sucked but was good. I was pooped by the end.

Pooped now, too. Should go to bed. But until I'm thisclose to passing out, I'll just lay around and think about hockey.

One last thing. Coach Stalin's hockey team played at the Toyota Center before the game today and I found myself really envious of the experience. Not just playing on the TC ice but the whole thing. The team thing, the goalie thing, all of it. I need stuff like that to remind me what I'm aiming for. Which reminds me, I need to post the pictures I took so the teams can see them. The goalies in particular should be pleased since, obviously, I was more interested in photographing goalies than skaters. :)

ETA: The reason I watch Rangers games.

1 comments:

tami  April 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Ah, but I like alliteration a lot. So, try to keep that in the titles, mmkay? 'preciated.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP