Thursday, April 10, 2008

Playoffs: Day 1

Rough night in the Conduct household... Aeros lost to Chucko and the Flamers AGAIN (what the hell is it with that team???), Wild lost to those Colorado hosers in an OT heartbreaker (and yet ANOTHER player is injured... at least it wasn't a defenseman), and Brodeur made several brilliant saves and let in one softy that was so f'ing soft, it negated all the brilliant saves.

I was okay with the Rangers winning though, especially since Avery got me some quality fantasy league points. Here's my stats for my team last night:

Sean Avery | 1 G, 1 A, 3 Shots | 5.5
Brian Rolston | 1 A, 5 Shots | 3.5
Jarome Iginla | 2 A, 4 Shots | 4
Marian Gaborik | 1 Shot | 0.5
Brent Burns | 2 Shots | 1

Total: 14.5

The rest of my players play tonight:
Brendan Morrow, Teemu Selanne, Nicklas Lidstrom, Zdeno Chara, and Christobal Huet.

I was shocked, when I looked at my stats, to see how few shots Gabby got. WTF? The Avs totally neutralized him. Very frustrating. Someone needs a beating. :)

Anyway, before all that drama, I did do something good for myself and popped in my yoga DVD. I really didn't know if I was making any progress in my flexibility but on one move, I was able to straighten my leg out where I never had been able to before. But there was some SERIOUS crunching in my lower back, so either my pelvis is out again or it's more in. I'll have no idea until I hit the ice on Saturday. Shoulders are definitely a bit sore today though. And my groin is so tight. Need to work on that.

Habs play tonight, which is Mr. Conduct's team of choice. It will be nice to watch some games where I have a favorite but not much emotional investment. I was flopping around on the floor like a fish last night watching the Wild. Tres stressful!

1 comments:

tami  April 11, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

I feel ya on the soreness. I never quite know what area we've worked in pilates until the next day. Apparently, we did abdominals yesterday. Ow.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP