Sunday, May 2, 2010

#bluejays

So, given I don't have much time even for hockey, my grand plans of becoming a part time baseball aficionado are scratched. But I am trying to keep up with the Jays (though if they were smart, they'd send me a t-shirt and ask me to please kindly follow anybody else in their division... If the NHL playoffs are any indication, I'm a jinx.)

And I found the awesomest blog for the Cliff's Notes I need to keep tabs on the Jays in about 5 seconds a day. Perfect! I HAVE 5 seconds!

It's Jays STAT, where the relative failure or success of a particular game is indicated with lens flares, happy cats, or angry little girls, with a few little stats to explain why. It's perfection.

I totally want to steal this for the Aeros next year in lieu of stick figures. BUT THAT WOULD REQUIRE PHOTOS! GUH.

And yes, I know I said I wouldn't be posting much. Given this is mostly baseball related, you hockey-centric folks can pretend it didn't happen. ;) Honestly, I spent the 4 hour drive from my parents house working today. I figure that's enough for a Sunday.

2 comments:

.  May 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Glad you like the site. Thanks for the kind words!

Harold.

Ms. Conduct  May 5, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

LOVE the site, Harold! Thanks for doing it!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP