Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Phew. That's better, bitches....

I was so off on Sunday that, while logically I knew I'd right the ship, the illogical part of me (which can dominate at times) was fuh-reeek-ing out.

So, I knew I had to hit the Tuesday drop in and prove to myself that I am not as big a mess as Sunday's game made me look.

Well, it was good. Only 3 goalies, not a ton of skaters, so we did 10 minute shifts in each net, which was just right. I ended up just playing 2 20 minute shifts and then took off. Had kinda proven what I needed to and wanted the locker room to myself.

Also, *SCIENCE!* will be interested to know that I nearly induced asexual reproduction by making myself pregnant with my own very hot glove save. Pretty sure the ice melted a little from how hot that save was.

Anyway, it was a blast and nice to play at full speed and see lots of shots and get a rhythm going. Feels really really good to be back in my groove.

6 comments:

Aubrey  March 3, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

I nearly induced asexual reproduction by making myself pregnant with my own very hot glove save.

Lol, second funniest thing I've read this week.

Is it weird and creepy to be proud of someone you're only marginally acquainted with on the internet? If it's not, then I am. But if it is then you should know that I'm some random freak that hacked into Aubrey's account, definitely not Aubrey.

Ms. Conduct  March 3, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

LOL I don't think it's weird and creepy, but even if it is, I kinda dig weird and creepy, especially when it's something as nice as a relative stranger being proud of me. I'll TAKE IT!

Now I'm dying to know what the first funniest thing is you've read this week....

Aubrey  March 3, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

That would be the misprint on my recently acquired Semyon Varlamov card. On both the front and the back his name is listed as "Semen Varlamov." Not being a particular fan of the Caps I find this hilarious.

JL  March 5, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

You get that new cat eye cage in yet?

Ms. Conduct  March 5, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

Noooo, still waiting on the hardware from Hackva. Fucking makes me nuts waiting for stuff to get mailed from Canada. It's two little screw posts! Just SEND THEM!

hipchecks  March 7, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

OMG, you are cracking me up today! What a great thing to do on a rainy day in Phoenix!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP