Monday, March 1, 2010

No wonder I sucked!

The Earth is literally off its axis due to the Chilean earthquake!

Perhaps more impressive is how much the quake shifted Earth's axis. Gross calculates the quake should have moved Earth's figure axis (the axis about which Earth's mass is balanced) by 2.7 milliarcseconds (about 8 centimeters, or 3 inches). Earth’s figure axis is not the same as its north-south axis; they are offset by about 10 meters (about 33 feet).
Crunchy, you have my permission to use this as your excuse for letting in that game winner from Crosby, too.

Combine the Earth being off its axis with PMS and fucked up eyeballs... I was due for a bad game, right? Phew.



Love you Carole, but I think you were the inspiration for this:



Oh and here's a little bonus. This series of photos made me laugh really hard. Individually it's like, whatever, but strung together, the different faces and demeanors and stuff. I dunno, I just had a good giggle going through them.

Whoever 22 is, I want to put him in my pocket and take him home. Adorable.

1 comments:

Sunshine36616  March 2, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

When I saw your comment on FB I was going to suggest you use that as an explanation the next time you didn't feel your game was good lol.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP