Thursday, October 1, 2009

Open Season

Feelin' kinda emo today. Too much of the Alt Rock station combined with stuff going on that actually causes me to have feelings. Ugh. What a drag. But I'm sure I'll be back to cold and heartless and serene before long.

This song is stuck in my head because I like the word "fuck" an awful lot so I think it's cool when songs work it in. My friend gave me a whole book about it once. Actually was sort of a scholarly look at the word, its origins, and it's various uses. Oh, look, you can still get it.



NHL season starts today. I don't even know what games are on, but I know the Wild aren't playing so I'll probably just peek in on whatever looks most interesting tonight. Maybe Calgary/Vancouver will be my reward for getting my work done, since I'm on a monstrous deadline at work today (which is, of course, why I'm blogging this morning...)

YOUR reward for me getting my work done will be a new Hockey/Goalie Lesson on playing drop-ins. At least, that's the plan. We'll see if the god of hockey writing is on my side or not.

4 comments:

BReynolds  October 1, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

You have DirecTV? No hockey for you. Stupid giant corporations.

Ms. Conduct  October 1, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Every game is on Versus tonight? How is that possible?

Anonymous  October 1, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

I don't have Versus. :(

maalivahti  October 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Dear Gods of Hockey Writing: Please get going and inspire Ms Conduct to write her Goalie Rules on Drop-Ins.

Thank you.

;)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP