Monday, October 12, 2009

Quick Redemption

Well, I get a chance to redeem last night's lousy performance sooner than I thought. Got an email from the gal who organizes the Monday night drop-in at SLICE and both her regular goalies are sick.

I never say no to free ice, so me and my aching bones will be grinding it out on Rink B at 9:15 tonight.

And that means a 3-in-3, since I'll play Tuesday, too, from which I have to recover nicely by Saturday for the Toyota Center game.

I'm not complaining though. The more goal I can play, the better. Just means I hope we have plenty of Advil in the house. And it means my MT (who is THE gal to see if you need a sports massage... hurts so good!) is gonna get a visit from me on Wednesday or Thursday to work the kinks out.

Time to get water and food in me.

2 comments:

artandhockey  October 12, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Rather you than me, redemption you say, I call it dedication to if not obsession with...GOOD LUCK, may the best goalie win! NOMICE was the WORD for this comment, how cute!

Ms. Conduct  October 12, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

NOMICE is very appropriate. Can't get small and mousey in goal! :)

Obsession is definitely the word.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP