Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ah, shit. Sorry Lammers.

I know you're John and not Jason. Even as I typed it, it thought, "That doesn't feel quite right." But I was minutes from my deadline, Chronicle calling me going, "Hey, it's 10:25." Yeah, no shit. Leave me alone so I can press Send.

So, I'm sorry. I suck. Every copy of the Chron that I see tomorrow, I'll take a pen and fix that. Or you could change your name to Jason real quick. Or maybe next time I'll just call Jason Ryznar "John Ryznar" and we'll all be square.

3 comments:

John Royal  May 6, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

Where's Mr. Fred when you really need him, huh?

Ms. Conduct  May 6, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

I know, right? Gah. I'm so annoyed with myself.

Fred Trask  May 6, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Hey nobody runs these past me before they are published!!! :)

Drew gets them to fix the online version on occasion.

Don't any of these publication have editors? You know folks that GET PAID to read and check things before they are printed?

Oh well at least you got the tough ones like Hrkac spelled correctly.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP