Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday 1/25 Workout

Legs have been tired so I decided it's a rest/yoga day. Well, I got 3/4 of the way thru my yoga video and Coach Stalin called to move dinner up before the game, so I had to hop in the shower. No harm really except I think all that laying around we do at the end of the video is what enables me to actually stand up by the end of it. I stopped right after all the major leg stretching, bending, contorting and my legs were shaking so bad, had to lean against the wall to hold myself up while I dried my hair!

Yes, I'm a big pansy. Thanks for noticing.

Anyway, shrimp tacos for dinner, so life is good. Best rustle up my jersey and tickets and potty the dog and stuff.

GO AEROS!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP