Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rob (Updated)

UPDATE: Rob, thank you so much! The jersey is gorgeous and so... CLUTTERBUCKY! I love it dearly. You're so kind to have gotten that for me. I truly thank you and cannot wait to wear it. And it fits perfectly (I really like how the CCM jerseys look on than the new ones... and yeah, I put it on and grinned at myself in my mirror for a few minutes when I got home last night).

I will find a way to get it signed, you can count on that. Surely I have enough connections by now to make that happen.

I'm so tempted to go to the Leaf on Saturday so I can watch the game and wear my new "sweater." :)
---------------------------------

Wow! Seriously? You're much too kind! I didn't want to approve the comment yet so that any yahoo could just come up and ask for it, but I did want to acknowledge that I read it and will be there Wednesday with bells on. That's incredibly generous! And wonderful! Thank you!

You know, I don't get paid money for anything I do related to hockey, but I can't say there's been any other time in my life where I've had so much fun or felt so fulfilled. There's a generosity of spirit in the hockey community that is unrivaled in my experience. Gushy stuff, I know, but sometimes you just have to go there.

5 comments:

BReynolds  April 21, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

What am I missing here? I feel like I am hearing a phone conversation, and only getting one side.

walkinvisible  April 23, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

i, too, am anxiously awaiting more info... :)

(word ver: wooph ... as in "THERE IT IS !!")

;)

Ms. Conduct  April 23, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

WI, Rob brought me a fabulous Wild Clutterbuck jersey!

Hey, my Clutterbuck jersey can beat up your Gio jersey. Heh! ;)

Rob  April 24, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

You're welcome, our pleasure. Thank YOU.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP