Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ding dong!

I only recently started sipping the Doug Risebrough Haterade, but it was elevated to gulping, with occasional chugging, in recent days.

So news from Russo a few minutes ago that Riser's been sent packing was good news, but I didn't realize just HOW excited I'd be about it. But I'm damn excited.

Of course, at the farm club level, you have to wonder what the trickle down effect will be. Tom Lynn is acting GM for now, but I don't see him getting the big job, nor do I see him sticking around, which I think would have more of an effect than Riser leaving.

I dunno, but I know Wild fans are, to a man or woman, ecstatic about this news and frankly, anything to stop their whining. (Love y'all, but man, it was getting ooooold.)

Then, you know, knowing certain players that weren't getting the love from this "administration"... like Pouliot, Locke, Stoner... maybe they get a chance?

Ahh, good good good.

2 comments:

Kirsten  April 19, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Well Pouliot is useless, but I wouldn't mind Stoner getting some love.

walkinvisible  April 19, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

having suffered post-risebrough years (aka the dark era), this can only be considered a good thing for youz.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP