Sunday, April 5, 2009

Aeros v. Lake Erie Monsters - Game 77

I couldn't even finish my In Goal update last night after this game. Was totally in "F**k it" mode and just went to bed deciding it deserved more effort than I was willing to give it.

Today the mourning continues, somewhat, as the Wild are, for all intents and purposes, out of the playoff chase (though I've been sizing up their coffin for a while now because, like a good occasional-fuddy-duddy, I'm also an occasional realist). Still, I feel for the guys who have worked so hard and just didn't have the help or the breaks they needed to git 'er done.

Anyway, it's much ado about nothing at this point. Time to put together the post season awards.

Here's my weakass commentary on last night's Aeros game. Didn't even include the score. Figure if the Aeros are gonna suck at hockey, I'm just gonna go right ahead and suck at writing about hockey. That'll show 'em. *petulant*

Go Preds!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP