Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pics from a Wild night

Sorry if the title suggests there will be boob pictures or something along those lines. It wasn't THAT wild. It was... Minnesota Wild.

But thanks to Chris "Lead Foot" Jerina for the pics, so many of which are totally swoon-worthy that I'm afraid this post will get too long. (It threatened to. Here's the rest of the pics.)

Clutterbutter's hair had me going. I've never really had "those" kinda tingles for him but damn. The flow is working for me. Don't change a thing, Cal.
Mon dieu, c'est un gardien de but sexy...
I like when the end-of-warmups game of "swarm the goalie" lasts a long time. This one did and ended in a lot of laughs from the guys.


Woohoo!
Um, yeah, so they also played a game after warmups. *ahem*

Backstrom was absolutely incredible. 
Cam Barker forgot he was Cam Barker and got in a fight. 
Halak, before he got the hook. Newish pads? Not too scuffed, are they?
The beautiful Xcel Energy Center from up high
Lil' Spurgeon battling for space or the puck or something. I figure he probably won. Kid is amazing.
Look, ma'! No VHS! I hate the VHS, so I like when goalies don't use it until they absolutely have to.
Anyway, there it is. Fun night and a great win. Thanks again for the pics, Chris!

3 comments:

Anonymous  February 16, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

Nice shot of Burnzie's black eye!

maalivahti  February 19, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

Get the latest issue of Goalie's World. It features Backstrom, and in every single play they analyze they go on and on about how Backs doesn't use the VHS.

I like it, but I use it correctly. (Yeah that's awfully cocky for a beer-league goalie to say, but honestly I think it's true.)

Also: "swarm the goalie"... is THAT what it's called? In this household we call it "the gang bang". Yeah, we're mature.

Ms. Conduct  February 19, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

Yeahhh, they don't sell Goalie's World here... :) But I'm glad I was right in my observation!

I did it the other day and actually didn't almost fall down or screw it up, so I was happy with that. I think I did it at the right time. I dunno.

LOL I call it the Gang Bang in my head, too, but I didn't want to confuse people.... Haha

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP