Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday night practice

Strangely, I just don't feel like talking much about practice tonight. It wasn't great, it wasn't awful, I did some crap things, I did some good things. Meh.

Thanks, Scotty, for everything as usual. I had to explain to Mikey that if I'm not pissed off at you, you're not doing your job. He just thinks I'm a raging hot-head who screams for no reason.

I kinda am.

Okay, I totally am.

Speaking of crazy bitches... I'm feeling rather contrary and self-indulgent (what else is new), so...



What's amusing is watching Scott and Luther try and teach me totally opposite ways of doing the same thing, politely disagree about it through gritted teeth, and I'm just like, "You fellas realize I'm gonna do it the way I want, anyway, right?" Seems like there's a lot about goaltending that you just go on feel once you're in the game. Experiencing several ways of doing something is good in practice, but one is going to naturally win out because it just feels right.

Oh, and there was some debate about whether women have groins. They do. I looked it up.

That said, my groins didn't hurt once tonight and I stuck the ol' legs out pretty far on a few saves, and butterfly-shuffled the night away without a wimper from down there. Huzzah. Means it's time to push them some more with my stretching during the week. Abs didn't hurt either while I was on the ice. Amazing how adrenaline works.

Anyway, looking forward to a GAME next week. Need to figure out stick and puck this week, too. It's getting crazy with school letting out. Space City may make more sense this week.

I will say, though, that I came home to Major curled up asleep with his face buried in my new Aeros practice jersey (that I forgot to take with me). Cutest thing EVAR.

It's 3 a.m. I've blogged. I've had my big glass of chocolate milk. But I'm still wide awake, so I'm gonna fuckin' hate Monday morning. But those boys who wolfed down about 10 Bud Light Limes a-piece after hockey tonight are gonna be hating it worse than me. Ha. ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP