Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beer run and Meats don't clash

I'm not a big fan of drinking alone, but man, I really want a beer right now and I don't have any in the house that isn't 3 years old and living in the scary abyss at the back of the fridge. I could run out to CVS and get some, but I'd also come home with chips or some crap and I'm finally shedding that "injury weight" so I don't wanna fuck that up. Damn.

Anyway, speaking of eating crap, Blue Jay Travis Snider is back from his injury and worming his beefy way into my heart (shove over and make room, Overbay). And if his efforts on the field weren't enough, this awesome little article where he reviews nachos around Toronto completely seals the deal. God, I love me an athlete who isn't giving the ol' "I really love salmon and brown rice and plain sweet potatoes" line.

"Meats don't clash."

Poetry, Snidey. Poetry.

Fuck it. I'm going for beer.

And then I'm going to ponder why anybody would review nachos in Toronto. It's fucking Canada. What the hell do they know about nachos? That's like writing about hockey in Texas. Crazy talk!

3 comments:

stevedash84  August 12, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

I hear our Beer is the best though... ;)

Ms. Conduct  August 12, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

I went the opposite direction and got Dos Equis.

maalivahti  August 13, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

the scary abyss at the back of the fridge.... yep we have some crappy corona hiding back there. i refuse to touch it.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP