Sunday, July 17, 2011

Meine Torhüter ist nach Deutschland

I can climb down off my pins and needles now.

I have to say, it's not really the answer I wanted. In my sweet dreams, he signed with San Antonio. :) But that'll just have to be a dream, as Brusty has signed with the Straubing Tigers of the DEL.

Nothing but good wishes, naturally, to Barry and Los Tigres. I'm particularly amused that brust in German is "breast." So, the translations that include his name are pretty hilarious. Ohhh, Breasty....

My mission when the season starts is, naturally, to find some fantastic online feed of their games so I can watch him. I'll do my best to have a little update here now and again when I can figure out what's going on. Saw on the Tigers' Facebook page that fans have already found the KennedySMASH video and are fully on board with the signing. As they should be. Lucky bastards. *sigh*

Auf Wiedersehen und viel Glück!

2 comments:

Shire's Mom  July 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

I'm sorry girl; it sucks for all his fans over here that's for sure =(

I have a friend who follows a couple EU teams; I'll ask her where to look for the DEL league feeds & let you know.

artandhockey  July 18, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

Brust actually means Chest, or ONE breast... LOL.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP